The Leader in Cyber Risk Management
Powered by patented AI and actuarial data, CyberStrong enables you to master your cyber risk posture and drive executive alignment by automating compliance and translating cyber risk into financial terms.
TRUSTED BY INDUSTRY LEADERS
CyberStrong Powers the Cyber Risk Management Programs of the Future
One Platform, Complete Cyber Risk Management
Achieve Executive-Level Insights
Instantly create an intuitive dashboard illustrating your cyber risk posture benchmarked against industry peers. Use these insights to inform your assessment, risk remediation, and investment strategy backed by credible metrics.
Automate Compliance with AI
Based on your risks, automate control assessments and align to industry frameworks using proven, patented AI. Harmonize regulations across standards like NIST CSF, PCI, CIS and hundreds of others for efficient, accurate compliance monitoring that's updated in real-time, not point-in-time.
Quantify Cyber Risk in Financial Terms
Leveraging your risk and compliance posture, present cyber risk initiatives in a way that's accessible and understandable to executives, boards, and regulators. Showcase how security contributes to the bottom line by financializing cyber risk into dollars and cents backed by defensible, transparent models like FAIR, NIST 800-30 and others.
Take Action & Influence Decisions
With this new, holistic view of your organization's cyber risk posture, update and refine your strategy over time based on dynamic data coming from your security environment, additional control frameworks, newly uncovered risks, and unlocked resources. Prioritize actions by assessing risk likelihood and impact, ROI, and identify new opportunities to drive business value.
Cyber Risk Success. Measured.
T+Cyber Risk Managed
M+Findings Processed Daily
M+Active Cybersecurity Budget Justified
Redefining How Enterprises Manage Cyber Risk
Our holistic, data-driven approach to cyber risk management goes beyond manual processes, black-box scoring methodologies, and siloed point solutions
Unlock Increased Value as Your Program Matures
CyberStrong is designed to grow with you. Get instant results by starting with the software package that aligns with your immediate needs and unlock functionality as your strategy evolves.
The most basic CyberStrong package, built to address risk-based compliance management.
- Uncover what top cyber risks impact your business, and use these insights to inform your control assessment strategy
- Access a flexible controls library, hundreds of frameworks, and perform assessments
- Harmonize frameworks with AI-powered automated crosswalking to "assess once, use many"
- Leverage flexible dashboards and reports to track trends over time, gap-to-goal analysis, and view compliance by geography, business unit, assets, and more
Designed to connect the dots between controls, risks, and finance, the Risk Hub includes everything in the Compliance Hub plus the ability to:
- Tie control groups from assessments and frameworks you are already tracking to risks in an intuitive risk register
- Benchmark your top risks versus those of your peers based on industry, company size, and revenue
- Quantify risk into financial metrics with transparent models such as FAIR and NIST 800-30, designed for rapid implementation and scalability
- Customize heat maps, risk dashboards, and reports to view risk from any angle
Our most robust package, the Enterprise Hub elevates the cyber risk conversation. Leverage everything offered in the Risk Hub, plus the ability to:
- Present cyber risk initiatives in a business context, making complex cyber risk data accessible and understandable to non-technical stakeholders, regulators, and cross-functional teams, especially the C-Suite and Board
- Influence budgeting decisions by modeling out security investments with clear remediation project timelines, tracking, and ROI analysis
- Refine and optimize your cyber risk strategy as new controls or risks are added, uncovering new opportunities for risk remediation, budget unlock, and value creation on an ongoing basis
Free Cyber Risk Analysis
Explore your top cyber risks based on your unique industry, company size, and revenue, and learn what controls map to those risks to inform your cyber risk management strategy