BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--CyberSaint Security, a cybersecurity software firm that powers automated, intelligent compliance and risk management, today announced that the company will demonstrate its flagship CyberStrong integrated risk management platform live publicly for the first time at RSAC 2019. The company will also announce open API integrations that enable enterprises to utilize past investment in legacy GRC technologies by adopting CyberStrong as the central platform for integrated risk management strategy and communication. All announcements and the public live demonstration will be showcased at CyberSaint’s booth at the OATH Pavilion in the South Hall #1641.
CyberSaint’s mission is to provide powerful technology that empowers organizations to manage cybersecurity as a business function by enabling measurement, enhancing communication and improving cybersecurity resiliency. The Company has already earned numerous industry accolades based on year over year growth, including the 2019 Info Security Product Guide’s Security Startup of the Year (Bronze), Built in Boston’s “50 Startups to Watch in 2019” and Finalist for BostInno’s Tech Madness 2019.
Attendees to the CyberSaint booth will have the chance to meet with the executive team and have exclusive, first-time access to CyberStrong’s new integrated features. Schedule a meeting with a member of our leadership team here.
Visit CyberSaint at the RSA Conference to see how you can:
- Automate compliance assessments, eliminate manual effort, and easily achieve continuous compliance
- Measure compliance against all frameworks and standards in a single platform, instantiate hybrid and custom frameworks specific to your organization, and eliminate the redundancy between them
- Use real-time visibility and credible metrics to create an always-on, risk-aware culture
- Seamlessly turn on cost and impact weighted risk mitigation action planning and threat-based control remediation prioritization
- Avoid fines associated with non-compliance by proving your compliance status with a single click of a button
- Communicate risk and compliance to executive management and the Board of Directors with automated reports that they can understand and get behind
- Access open API integrations between existing legacy GRC technologies, enabling C-suite and Board communication and IRM strategy execution from within CyberStrong
Stop by the OATH Pavilion and say hello to the CyberSaint team at Booth #1641 in the South Hall. Want to see the platform demonstrated live? Schedule time for a CyberStrong demo and conversation.
The CyberStrong Platform is an integrated risk management solution powering automated, intelligent cybersecurity compliance and risk management. Built on the gold-standard foundation of the NIST Cybersecurity Framework, CyberStrong provides a single pane of glass through which CISOs and their security teams can measure, report on, and mitigate risk. CyberStrong's unparalleled time-to-value, breakthrough Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning automation eliminate manual effort and help organizations make informed decisions that reduce risk while driving overall business value.
CyberSaint Security is a leading cybersecurity software firm that helps organizations address business risk through an automated, intelligent cybersecurity compliance and risk management program. Based in Boston, Massachusetts, the CyberSaint team’s intellectual DNA winds deeply through the academic, tech and investment communities in Boston, the White House, RSA, IBM, EMC, KPMG, MIT, Harvard and others.